Nicole practices in the Labour & Employment, Litigation, Regulatory/Administrative and Municipal groups.
Nicole understands that communication is vital to providing effective and efficient service to her clients. Nicole is fluent in both official languages and completed her Masters of Arts in French at the University of Western Ontario.
Nicole articled at a prominent regional firm in Saint John, New Brunswick, before choosing to return to her hometown of Halifax. At law school, Nicole enjoyed serving as a Law Student Society student representative for two consecutive years. Nicole currently serves on the Board of Kingsburg Coastal Conservancy, a non-profit community land trust in Lunenburg.
On A Personal Note
Outside the office, Nicole enjoys hiking the trails of Nova Scotia with her dogs, reading, running and practicing yoga.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- The Advocates’ Society
- University of New Brunswick, Juris Doctor, 2016
- Student Clerkship Program, New Brunswick Court of Appeal, 2015
- The University of Western Ontario, Master of Arts in French Studies, 2013
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship
- Teaching Honour Roll- 2012-2013
- Acadia University, Bachelor of Arts in French, 2011
- Languages: English and French