Sound advice in uncertain times.
Our Insolvency Group assists clients to develop solutions and strategies to mitigate the impact of insolvency.
- Advising – creditors, receivers, monitors and trustees as well as companies and individuals
- Creditor / debtor litigation and recovery pursuant to secured and unsecured agreements, guarantees, and Personal Property Security Act transactions
- Bankruptcy / insolvency litigation – appointing receivers, CCAA proceedings, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act applications, involuntary bankruptcy assignments
- Negotiation and agreements
- Preparing opinions for and advising trustees
- Asset sales and registration of trustees
- Work outs
- Auctioneer services