Geoff is a member of our Litigation, Environmental, Municipal, and Bankruptcy / Insolvency services areas.
Geoff concentrates on litigation with emphasis on construction and commercial disputes.
Geoff is recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada for his practice in Construction Law (since 2012).
On A Personal Note
Geoff enjoys fly-fishing, gardening and playing hockey.
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Construction Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- B.A. Acadia University, 1975
- B.A. (Hons.) Acadia University, 1976
- LL.B., Dalhousie University, 1982