Phil has over 30 years’ experience in civil litigation, most of which has been in the area of insurance. He is a member of our Litigation services group and works extensively in the areas of property and casualty.
Phil is well known in the insurance industry and acts for a number of national and international insurers. He deals with coverage disputes, litigation defence, and subrogation. He also holds an LLM. from Dalhousie University.
On A Personal Note
Phil likes to get out for a game of golf and enjoys boating on Mahone Bay.
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Defence Research Institute
- Chartered Insurance Professionals Society
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- The Advocates’ Society
- LL.B. Dalhousie University, 1982
- LL.M Dalhousie University, 1988