When employers need labour advice, they turn to us.
We provide practical and cost-effective solutions for management-side labour and employment issues. Clients rely on us for counsel on matters ranging from day-to-day operational concerns to restructuring. We represent employers before all levels of court and tribunals, as well as arbitrations and collective bargaining.
- Employee discipline and termination
- Human rights and the duty to accommodate
- Investigation of sexual harassment and workplace violence
- Drafting employment agreements
- Defence of wrongful dismissal claims
- Collective agreement negotiation and administration
- Strategic advice during strikes and lock-outs
- Grievances and arbitration
- OH&S compliance and workplace safety
- Pension, benefits, disability
- Privacy concerns
- Workers’ compensation
- Advocacy at all court levels, tribunals and administrative bodies
For further information on this service area, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by calling 902.429.4111.