Fair play on and off the field.
We work for clients involved in all levels of sport. Whether you are an amateur or professional athlete, a coach, a volunteer league or organization, provincial sport association, university, college or national governing body, we provide a diverse and complete range of sport law services to address your legal needs.
- Risk management and liability analysis
- Dispute resolution
- Mediation and arbitration
- Non-profit governance
- Policies, codes of conduct
- Athlete eligibility
- Advice on complaints of harassment and sexual abuse
- Independent investigations (Member of SDRCC Investigation Unit)
- Internal appeals / rules of procedure
- Independent decision making as members of a discipline panel
- Sport Dispute Resolution Centre Appeals
- Employment / labour advice
- Privacy, social media and advertising
For further information on this service area, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 902.429.4111.